DessertsBack to recipe list
Serving Size: 12
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 40 Min
Total Time: 1 h
Decadent Cappuccino Cheesecakes are easy to make thanks to creamy Astro Original Balkan Plain yogourt.
1¼ cups (300 mL) chocolate wafer crumbs (oreo crumbs)
½ cup (125 mL) melted Lactantia butter
1 package (225 grams) Lactantia cream cheese, softened
1 cup (250 mL) Astro Original Balkan Plain 6% yogourt
¼ cup (60 mL) strong coffee or espresso
2 eggs at room temperature
½ cup (125 mL) sugar
1½ tsp (7.5 mL) cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and Lactantia butter until combined.
- Spoon 1½ tablespoons of crumb mixture into 12 paper lined muffin cups. Press firmly into bottom of each cup.
For the Filling:
- In a large bowl, beat Lactantia cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy.
Add Astro Original yogourt slowly. Gradually add remaining ingredients. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into crusts.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cheesecakes have set.
For an elegant presentation drizzle with melted chocolate or dust with cocoa powder.
Calories per serving: 233, Fat 16.8 grams, Cholesterol 65.2 mg, Sodium 133.2 mg, Carbohydrates 18.8 grams, Fibre 0.4 grams, Sugar 12.9 grams, Protein 3.9 grams
- One serving contains 15% of the % Daily Value of Vitamin A.
- One serving contains 10% of the % Daily Value of Calcium.
Nutritional information is based on an average 2,000 calorie a day diet. Any product substitutions will alter the nutritional information.
For more great recipes visit astro.ca