Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- ¾ cup (175 mL) Lactantia unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 2% yogourt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried cranberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- In a large bowl of food processor or mixer, cream Lactantia butter and sugar together until light.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add Astro Original yogourt and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder and process quickly. Stir in dried cranberries and almonds.
- Spread batter in a well greased 9" (23 cm) round pan and bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Serve the cake warm or, cool on cake rack and serve at room temperature.