MainsBack to recipe list
Ginger Soy Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 6 Min
Total Time: 26 Min
This flavour packed meal is actually light on calories and fat thanks to Astro Original Balkan Plain 0% yogourt. Salmon adds a healthy dose of nutritious Omega-3 fatty acids and enough protein to keep you and your family energized!
4 - 6 oz (675 g) salmon fillets
½ cup (125 mL) soy sauce
¼ cup (64 mL) brown sugar
½ cup (125 mL) Astro Original Balkan Plain 0% yogourt
1 tbsp (30 mL) sesame oil
1 tbsp (15 mL) minced ginger
2 tsp (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp (5 mL) Sriracha hot sauce
Juice and zest of a lime
- In a shallow plate or glass bowl mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, Astro Original yogourt, sesame oil, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and zest.
Lay the salmon on top and turn over to coat with the marinade. Cover and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes or overnight.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and place on a foil lined sheet pan. Broil the salmon about 3 inches from the heat, 6-8 minutes, or until browned on top and flaky inside.
Calories per serving: 320.2, Fat 13.8 grams, Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 385.2 mg, Carbohydrate 6.6 grams, Fibre 0 grams, Sugar 6.6 grams, Protein 40.3 grams
- Choose reduced sodium soy sauce to help control sodium intake.
- Salmon is packed with good Omega-3 fatty acids, a portion constitutes a 6 ounce pieces.
- Astro Original Balkan Style Plain yogourt 0% adds a rich and creamy flavour without added fat.
Nutritional information is based on an average 2,000 calorie a day diet. Any product substitutions will alter the nutritional information.
For more great recipes visit astro.ca