MainsBack to recipe list
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 25 Min
This delicious salmon recipe requires just a few simple ingredients and bakes in the oven or on the grill for easy clean up. Serve alongside your favourite grilled veggies or tender spring greens.
4 whole grain buns
1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
2 cans (426 g) pink boneless salmon packed in water
¼ cup plus 2 tbsp (94 mL) Astro Original Balkan Plain 6% yogourt, divided
⅓ cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
2 tsp lemon zest
1 red onion, sliced
1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
4 romaine lettuce leaves
Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix the salmon, 2 tbsp Astro Original yogourt, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper together. Shape into 4 - ¾-inch patties.
Sear the patties on both sides for 4 minutes or until golden, about 8 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, top buns with lettuce, tomato and red onion. Once patties are cooked place on top of the onion and add a dollop of Astro Original yogourt. To each burger add a pinch of lemon zest and freshly ground black pepper.
Calories per serving: 310, Fat 11.9 grams, Cholesterol 64 mg, Sodium 532 mg, Carbohydrates 25.4 grams, Fibre 2 grams, Sugar 3.6 grams, Protein 24.8 grams
- Salmon is rich in healthy Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- One serving contains 15% of the % Daily Value of Calcium.
- One serving contains 10% of the % Daily Value of Vitamin D.
Nutritional information is based on an average 2,000 calorie a day diet. Any product substitutions will alter the nutritional information.
For more great recipes visit astro.ca