MainsBack to recipe list
Yogourt and Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Total Time: 35 Min
A blend of creamy Balkan yogourt and sweet orange citrus marry together in this simple marinade. Pork tenderloin has never been so juicy and tender thanks to the 24-hour marinade. Simply roast or grill until tender for the perfect dinner.
1 lb (450 g) pork tenderloin
1 cup (250 mL) Astro Original Balkan Plain 2% yogourt
2 tsp (10 mL) orange zest
¼ cup (64 mL) orange juice
2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
2 blood oranges, cut into wedges
2 navel oranges, cut into wedges
Salt and pepper
Freshly chopped parsley
- In a large sealable freezer bag combine the tenderloin, Astro Original yogourt, orange zest, orange juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and marinate for 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
Remove meat from marinade and pat dry. Preheat the oven 350°F (180°C).
- Preheat an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and sear tenderloin on all sides until browned. Transfer skillet with tenderloin into the oven for 20-25 minutes until medium.
Remove from the oven and tent with foil for 10 minutes. Slice the tenderloin and arrange on a platter with orange wedges. Top with fresh parsley.
Calories per serving: 241, Fat 10.2 grams, Cholesterol 89.5 mg, Sodium 74.8 mg, Carbohydrate 3.9 grams, Fibre 0.8 grams, Sugar 3 grams, Protein 31.5 grams
- One serving contains 12% of the % Daily Value of Vitamin B12.
- One serving contains 15.9% of the % Daily Value of Calcium.
- One serving contains 8% of the % Daily Value of Iron.
Nutritional information is based on an average 2,000 calorie a day diet. Any product substitutions will alter the nutritional information.
For more great recipes visit astro.ca