Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 1 -14 fl. oz. can (398 mL) peaches, drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 2% yogourt
- ¼ cup (64 mL) honey
- ¼ cup (64 mL) granulated white sugar
- In a blender mix the peaches, Astro Original yogourt, honey and sugar until smooth. Adjust sweetness if desired.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions to freeze.
- Serve immediately. If freezing for later use, allow the frozen yogourt to soften slightly before serving.