Back to Recipes
Serving Size: 6 | Prep Time:15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Mains
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 lb (450 g) ground lamb
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) dried mint
- ¼ cup (64 mL) breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Lactantia 2% milk
- 1 cup (50 g) baby arugula
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced pickled beets
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freshly chopped mint
- ¼ cup (64 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 3% yogourt
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, combine ground lamb, dried mint, breadcrumbs, milk and salt and pepper. Shape into 4 - ¾-inch patties. Grill patties for 7-8 minutes per side for medium.
- While the burgers cook, make the salsa. Stir together beets, shallot, olive oil and mint; set aside. In another small bowl, stir together lemon zest, Astro Original yogourt and mint.
- Divide lamb burgers between buns. Top with baby arugula, Astro Original yogourt and beet salsa. Serve immediately.