Back to Recipes
Serving Size: 6-8 | Prep Time:10 mins | Desserts
- 1 10 ounce package silken tofu
- 3 cups whole-milk plain yogourt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup vanilla custard powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut (sweetened or non)
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a food processor or blender, combine tofu, yogourt, cream, vanilla, sugar, corn syrup, custard powder and salt. Ideally, chill overnight before proceeding.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process for 15 minutes.
- Add the coconut, cracker crumbs and sprinkles and process 5 minutes more.
- Texture will be similar to soft serve; transfer to an airtight container and freeze 4 hours for firmer ice cream.