Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 4 cups (1 L) rotini pasta, cooked and cooled
- ½ cup (125 mL) Astro Tzatziki (or try one of the tzatziki recipes from this site!)
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced fresh tomatoes
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced red onion
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced red peppers
½ cup (125 mL) kalamata olives, with or without pits (optional)
- Mix cooked pasta with enough Astro tzatziki sauce to coat generously.
- Stir in chopped vegetable.
- Let sit for 20 minutes to combine flavours, and enjoy! Perfect side dish to accompany a summer barbecue.