Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- ½ cup (125 mL) white vinegar
- ¼ cup (64 mL) water
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
½ cup (125 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 6% yogourt
- Combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt and dill in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Cut cucumber into thin slices. In a large bowl, mix cucumbers and red pepper. Pour hot syrup over vegetables.
- Cover and chill overnight. Drain well.
- Mix with Astro Original yogourt and chill until serving.