Back to Recipes
Serving Size: 4 | Prep Time:5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Mains
- 1½ tbsp (22 mL) white balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 3% yogourt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Lactantia 10% Cream
- 4 - 6 oz. (168 g each) salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place salmon fillets in a single layer in baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is opaque and cooked through.
- Meanwhile mix vinegar, dill, Astro Original yogourt and half and half together; season with salt and pepper. Serve sauce over salmon fillets.