Back to Recipes
Serving Size: 10 | Prep Time:15 mins | Dressings & Dips
- 4 sun-dried tomato halves (not in oil)
- 2 cups (500 mL) yogourt cheese made from Astro® Original Balkan Plain 0% yogourt
¼ cup (60 mL) basil, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- To make cheese, line a colander with a double layer of cheesecloth or coffee filter. Put the Astro Original yogourt into lining and drain over a bowl in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- In a small bowl, soak the tomatoes in warm water until pliable, about 10 minutes. Drain and chop the tomatoes.
- In the small bowl, combine the tomatoes, Astro Original yogourt cheese, basil, garlic and salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Stir well before serving.