Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 1 cup (250 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 1% yogourt
2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh thyme (or 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme)
- 6 oz (180 g) blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 (540 g) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Salt, to taste
- Make sauce by combining first six ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth.
- Fold in blue cheese and season to taste with salt. Set aside.
- Preheat grill, brush chicken breasts with a little oil, grill 6 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with Blue Cheese Sauce. Remaining sauce will keep well for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.