Back to Recipes
Serving Size: 12 | Prep Time:10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Snacks
- ½ cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (64 mL) Lactantia unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup (64 mL) smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup (125 mL) Astro® BioBest® Plain yogourt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups (218 g) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) baking soda
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) salt
- ¾ cup (126 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl cream together granulated sugar, brown sugar, Lactantia butter and peanut butter. Beat in Astro BioBest yogourt, egg and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl blend flour, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of batter onto a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Leave 2-inches between each cookie. Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are golden. Cool on a wire rack before serving. Cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 6 days at room temperature.